Skip to main content

Cinco De Mayo and STAR WARS!!!


Today is Cinco De Mayo! The Day of the Dead in Mexican Culture. I'm excited to celebrate this with my family today. Mexican Culture is very special to me and my family. My dad went on a mission there at about 20, and we eat a LOT of tacos and burritos. Mainly because they are the only meals my family will eat. My parents went on a trip to Mexico last year, and came back on Cinco De Mayo. They brought back souvenirs like these masks and this dress. I'm  very excited to celebrate Cinco De Mayo today with my family. The second thing I wanted to talk about was May 4th. Now you Star Wars fans now that May 4th is national STAR WARS Day! "May the 4th be with you," people say on this special day. Disney + put the latest Star Wars movie on on May 4th, so we watched that to celebrate. Even though my family has been quarantined, and even though this has been REALLY hard, we've still found a way to be happy and celebrate, even if we are stuck at home!! Stay safe and happy during these troubling times!!  COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT ME TO TALK ABOUT A CERTAIN TOPIC!! IT COULD BE ANYTHING FROM A POEM, TO A BIOGRAPHY! THANKS FOR READING THIS POST!!😀

Comments

  1. Sorry I'm late!! Please comment and share this blog with your friends. Happy Cinco De Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any types of different blogs you would like me to start? I have an older blog you can look at at tatumlovestowrite.blogspot.com. You can probably access it through this blog though. It is called "The Wonderful World of Writing" Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post keep finding ways to stay happy in these tough times

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so great at writing i loved what you talked about stay safe Lucy

    p.s sorry that it says turd sniffer thats my dads fake name and it wouldn't let me put any thing else

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Hilarious Lucy! Don't worry about. Stay Safe and Happy!!! I post once a week usually on Mondays so check the blog once a week for more content!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment