Skip to main content

My Mom

I hope everyone had an AWESOME Mothers Day. So today I'm going to talk about my mom and my Mothers Day. My mom is truly amazing. She is so kind and hardworking, and always perseveres even when times are hard. Especially in these times. My mom has taken on the responsibility of a teacher and has had to continue her normal duties at home, constantly helping us in our every need. Having to parent me and 3 wild boys. Making custom dinners for picky eaters. Cleaning and maintaining our home. Our mothers deserve our love and appreciation and I hope that you care for them not only on mothers day, but all of the time. I love my mom with all of my heart, and I hope you all do too. We had a fun mothers day at my house. We ate pie, magic cookie bars, and pie. We watched Season 18 of the voice. We did home church. It was a great mothers day, and I'm now looking forward to fathers day. Have a good week!

Comments

  1. Happy Mothers Day!!! Stay Safe and Happy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also need ideas of things to write on this blog any ideas? If you do please reply . THX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post we all need to give our mom's a lot more credit they do a bunch for us and they need to be thanked so I challenge you go and say thank you too your mom for always being there for you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment