Skip to main content

Easter, and Warm Lake!


April 12th was EASTER! I love Easter so much! My family and I had a great time last weekend, while still socially distancing. On Good Friday, my family joined in on the Global Fast for relief from the Coronavirus Pandemic. It was a great experience and I'm hoping that the Coronavirus calms down.  On the Saturday before Easter, we have "Easter Bunny Saturday" We got baskets from the "Easter Bunny" and did an egg hunt and dyed eggs. This Easter my family decided to plant a garden. We are starting off with strawberries, and have planted Mammoth Sunflowers that are just starting to sprout. On Easter Sunday, my family took it easy and went on a drive to Warm Lake just north of Cascade, Idaho. Even though no one was there, and Warm Lake was literally covered in ice, it was still a fun and great experience to get out into nature while being quarantined. We threw rocks onto the ice, walked down a road, had a picnic in my dad's truck bed, fed goldfish to a pretty blue bird who we think was bringing the crackers to her babies. It was an awesome experience, and I hope that I get to go back there. That was how I celebrated Easter this year, and hopefully, next year I won't be quarantined. 🐇😁






Me celebrating Easter 2011 or 2012 when I lived in Buffalo, NY


Comments

Post a Comment